Contract: Finance Analyst II / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
Finance Analyst II - 934662
The North American Commercial Operations Finance team is seeking a Financial Analyst to partner with the FP&A and sales team to grow revenue, win profitable strategic business, and achieve financial targets.
The candidate will be responsible for assisting the North America FP&A team and supporting field sales personnel with profitability analysis, deal structure, pricing impacts, and general business support activities to drive profitable growth.
- Support Field Sales with providing financial support and profit review of customer deals (Competitive and Base Business Protection).
- Integrates research, information, and trends into solutions to enhance the financial analytics to support the forecast.
- Develop / maintain process measurement for pricing, provide insight on pricing opportunities and impacts to sales & finance management teams.
- Data mining / mapping, connecting data in disparate systems, analysis and interpretation to support business decision(s).
- Support various projects including interactions with NACO finance/accounting teams, Sales Ops and Commercial Sales teams.
- Takes initiative and partners with various functions in the organization to resolve issues, enhance systems, business processes as well as integrating research, information, and trends into solutions using DBS tools.
- Provide financial support on special projects as prioritized by senior management.
- Cross-Train on key responsibilities with team members.
- Other projects and analyses as needed.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to develop within a growing organization through challenging assignments in a team environment, be actively engaged, and participate in special assignments designed to gather data and ultimately improve operational efficiencies.
- The ideal candidate should be highly scalable, possess excellent analytical and communication skills, show strong financial systems knowledge and have the ability to work with a sense of focused urgency in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Accounting and/or Finance Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with data trends and able to manage large databases of information including data mining & mapping.
- Adept at utilizing computer productivity software gathering data from multiple sources and working with management to develop helpful reports.
- Candidate must be detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects and complete assignments quickly and accurately.
- Must possess a good degree of initiative and resourcefulness in completing work assignments with limited guidance in a fast paced, ever- changing environment.
- Strong to advanced MS Excel and Access skills as well as proficiency with all other Microsoft Office applications (Word and PowerPoint) required.
- Previous experience with SAP/EPM, Oracle, OBIEE a plus.