Contract: Scour Protection and Rock Dump Specialist / South HollandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Zoetermeer, South Holland|
The client is looking for a Scour protection and rock dump specialist until the end of 2021 could be longer location is Zoetermeer.
- Write scopes of work for scour protection, not necessarily limited to rock dump, solutions based on employer requirements to ensure an efficient and effective procurement process.
- Evaluation of technical merits of subcontractor's proposal.
- Challenge commercial implications of subcontractor's proposed technical solution.
- Conduct technical negotiations with high profile suppliers' sales teams.
- During project execution act as package lead for subcontracted scour protection scope.
- Actively follow scour protection developments in the market and participate in joint-industry projects on this topic.
- Maintain the scour protection knowledge center, actively share information on scour protection developments with relevant stakeholders and highlight opportunities in both the tender and project stage.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor / Master degree (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Maritime Engineering or equivalent)
- Good command of English
- Experience with design of scour protection systems
- Experience with rock dump solutions
- Experience in commercial tendering processes and negotiating cost effective solutions
Since the location is in The Netherlands we are looking for a candidate based in The Netherlands.