Contract: Manufacturing Engineer / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, USA|
|Salary:||USD288 - USD304 per day|
The client is recruiting a Manufacturing Engineer based in Chaska, MN on an initial 3 month contract.
The Manufacturing Engineer for is responsible for introducing next generation medical assay devices into mass production. This position is part of the New Product Introduction Team and will be located in Chaska, MN.
The goal of the NPI team is the seamless transfer of new products into Operations. You will be a part of the NPI Hardware Team and report to the manager of NPI. If you thrive in a multifunctional leadership role and want to work within a world-class Operations organization-read on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Support New Product Diagnostics Servicing (kits and documentation).
- Facilitate design changes from R&D to Ops.
- Build next generation medical testing prototypes with hands on experience in: testing, building, troubleshooting, regulatory compliance, documentation.
- Using program tools including: analytics, material chain control, operations, quality systems.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Minimum B.S. Engineering, Quality, or Manufacturing.
- Detail oriented.
- Office, Teams.
- Oracle Documentation experience a must.
- It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in: Medical device experience. Project Management.