Jr. Quantity Surveyor / DubaiClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Abu Dhabi, Dubai|
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals such as Site Managers and Project Managers;
- Track changes to the design and / or construction works;
- Measures and value the work done on site, including work done by subcontractors;
- Assist in the preparation of contract variations to review with the senior members;
- Write and prepare reports.
- University degree /higher vocational in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- Additional qualification in quantity survey is an advantage;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as a Surveyor;
- Experience and knowledge of quantity survey;
- Broad experience in the civil engineering industry with a reasonable degree of water industry experience;
- Very good command in English skills;
- Flexible and willingness to work abroad for shorter or longer periods.
Are you interested and willing to be part of dynamic team, then apply!
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021