Offshore Construction Manager / WorldwideClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
In the role of Offshore Construction Manager, you will be responsible for the whole Offshore (Wind) project to operate in the best possible way.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Being responsible for the safe, efficient and profitable execution of the operational part of the project.
- Ensuring the drafting of watch reports and gathering and administration of relevant data and documents.
- Ensuring compliance with company’s and customer’s policies and procedures.
- Contributing to the preparation and updating work packs of procedures, methods, drawings etc.
- Coordinating and executing rigging, lifting or pulling duties.
- Timely communicating information to relevant stakeholders. Ensuring win-win relationship with the client representatives.
- Monitoring the checking of quality (+ certification) and quantity of required tools and equipment.
- Direct supervising of operative personnel.
- Secondary Vocational Education: Technical, Nautical
- At least 4 years of working experience as OCM
- Knowlegde of QHSE and to show leadership and commitment to ensure a healthy and safe place of work and to prevent a negative impact on the environment.
- Good references of previous employers
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021