HSE Coordinator / Engineer / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- General:·To monitor compliance with legal requirements, company policy and plans in company operations.
- Detailed: To ensure authorized HSE documents on the Project are maintained, registered and adequately stored and readily retrievable Health, Safety and Environment
- HSE audits and inspections are planned and properly executed
- Health, Safety and Environmental recommendations are properly communicated
- To advise the HSE Manager with regards to development of the Project HSE Plan, the laying down of site rules and appropriate measures for ensuring co-operation between contractors
- To prepare regular company safety and environmental statistics
- To review and maintain the contents of the project HSE Plans and procedures and associated documents ensuring that all legislative and company policy changes are incorporated
- To conduct regular site inspections and audits ensuring that the safety program and or requirements of the projects safety plan are adhered to
- To ensure accurate records are maintained of all accidents, near misses and other HSE records and statistics
- To prepare monthly HSE reports
- Prepare the HSE Activity Schedule.
- Higher vocational degree (HBO) or equivalent in the field of safety and quality (NEBOSH)
- Marine background with experience in dredging and/or offshore
- Good communication skills, good English written and spoken
- Willing to spend shorter or longer periods of time abroad on a regular basis.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021