Treasury Executive (Based in Mexico City) / MexicoClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
You must have experience in:
Banking Management: Review and monitor all banking related operations such as payment instructions, bank reconciliations and trade finance facilities (letter of credit, bank guarantee) by ensuring all payments
- Cash Flow Requirement: Ensure funds are optimized and meet the Operations Requirements and Company’s liquidity.
- Petty Cash Records: Ensuring sufficient funds are available for daily needs and transactions are made in accordance with Company´s Policies.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable: Monitor and implement of effective and efficient accounts payable & receivable system and processes by verifying receivable charges for inter-co and third parties to ensure the charges and payment made/received within credit terms.
- Tendering process: Analyzing and evaluating financial performance of bidders for out-sourced activities and to provide analysis and recommendation to tender committee for respective approving
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related professions
- 7+ Years of experience in Treasury
- Advanced English skills