Contract: CAD Project Draughtsman / South HollandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is looking for a fulltime CAD Project Draughtsman to join our Drawing Office.
- Coordinate and perform drafting of structural steel design drawings for transport, installation or removal of structures and required equipment.
- Coordinate and perform production of installation, removal and transportation drawings. Contribute in developing feasible working procedures. Feasibility checks of installation methods.
- Coordinate and perform drafting support for commercial departments.
- Feasibility checks of installation methods.
- Coordinate and perform drafting of structural steel design drawings for vessel specific equipment. Production of vessel specific maintenance, upgrade, layout and procedure drawings
- Coordinate and perform drafting of operational procedure drawings. Production of yard layout and vessel mooring drawings.
- Determine resources and planning to execute the work on a project. Prepare project reports.
- Educate and support Drawing Office personnel on a.o. best practices and standards. Maintain and develop SHL standard criteria. Maintain and develop tools. Provide input to the project lessons learned register.
- Align the expected contribution in terms of input, planning, process and output with supervisor.
- Liaise with those necessary to comply with the task.
- Provide periodic feedback on the performance of the draughtsman on the project to them and the team leaders CAD.
Capability profile / Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Maritime Engineering or equivalent) is preferred though consideration will be given to those with demonstrable experience who don't hold a qualification
- Good command of English
- Advanced User Microsoft Office
- Advanced User AutoCAD and/or Autodesk Inventor
- 5-7 years' working experience as Draughtsman in marine and heavy lift operations.
Since the location is in The Netherlands we are looking for a candidate based in The Netherlands.