Contract: Technician II (Purification) / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Coralville, Iowa, US|
|Salary:||USD148 - USD187 per day|
The client is recruiting a Purification Technician II to work on a 12 month contract with possibility to convert.
The Lab Assistant performs preparatory work and general laboratory upkeep to aid in the production of oligonucleotides.
- Performs lab cleaning, includes but is not limited to: surface decontamination, equipment decontamination, washing glassware.
- Stores and organizes lab equipment in the proper manner.
- Keeps the lab's raw material inventory at appropriate levels.
- Maintains electronic records
- Performs administrative tasks
- Bachelors or Associates Degree
- Proficiency in a variety of PC software programs with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Previous laboratory and chemical handling experience preferred
OTHER JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Measures and handles materials in safe and accurate manner
- Collaborates and participates in a group setting in a professional manner
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and maintains information.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
- Monday - Thursday, 7am-6pm OR 8pm-7am
- Friday - Sunday, 7am-6pm OR 8pm-7am