Contract: Senior Program Manager / IrelandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client have an opportunity for a Senior Program Manager for based in the Dublin region on an initial 12-month contract.
The Senior Program Manager's role is to plan and manage large-scale business MDR programs/projects in the Organization. This includes project planning, estimating, execution, implementation, and on-going support.
* Provide program leadership to instil trust and influence with key stakeholders
* Consistently support the PMO (Project Management office) to continuously raise the standard of project leadership and upgrade methodologies
* Accountable for the successful delivery of multiple simultaneous projects, spanning multiple functional areas and locations.
* Responsible of clear definition of project scope and deliverables, milestones and timeline, project risks and contingency plans.
* Collaborates with enterprise-wide business leads to build and execute well-structured program/project plans.
* Use expert communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of the project timelines, milestones and expectations on delivery.
* Provides direction to project resources, monitors efforts, assembles key project
deliverables and identifies issues and risks requiring escalation when reporting project
* Schedules and facilitates project status meetings and advises management on project status, risk and mitigation including executive reporting. Facilitates problem resolution.
* Communicates project implementation options, schedule, quality and risk to stakeholders, as well as offer recommendations based on these elements.
* Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
* Plan, schedule and track project timelines using appropriate tools.
* Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the
highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
* Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
* 10+ years' experience managing operations or business projects
* Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills, particularly at leadership levels
* Demonstrated ability to lead across multiple business organizations, including global
and enterprise- wide projects.
* Experience in an regulated, compliance or quality assurance environment
* Master's degree in engineering, business, information systems or related discipline
* Certificates in Program/Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not a
* Strong knowledge and skills in MS Office
* Must be highly organized, creative, articulate and analytical
* Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
* Ability to multi-task independently with minimal supervision in a virtual global team
* Must have solid understanding of project management methodologies