Contract: Associate Supply Chain (Front Office) / The Netherlands
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for a Supply Chain Associate (Front Office) based in the Breda (Netherlands) Area on an initial 8 month contract with the potential to extend.
**Ideally looking for someone who is Fluent in Dutch &French **
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Ensure optimal internal and external customer satisfaction in line with company policies and procedures, Ensure compliance with SOX & GMP regulations
- Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with commercial order management and specific projects or activities within the team or department related to commercial supply chain
- Unique first point of contact for customers, affiliates and Local Service Providers (LSPs).
- Inbound and outbound handling of contacts (call / email / fax) with Customers, affiliates and LSPs.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers (like affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital, and distributor), other ABR departments and LSPs
- Exchange complex information with customers to solve problems within company procedures and/or provide ongoing support to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Discuss, accept, enter and follow up on customer service complaints.
- Identify and initiate process improvements to decrease number of service complaints
* Execute track and trace on daily basis, follows up on delays, and signs off reports
- Execute returns for all order types, credit and debit notes, and follows up timely release
- Set-up of new customer; Initiate (e-) form, follow-up with affiliate and the new customer and performs Customer Master Data entry
- Maintain and update Customer Master Data requests.
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
- MBO 4 and higher
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales
- Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse, international group of people
- Experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases business systems) like MS-Office. Experience with SAP and Salesforce are a pro.
- Customer and service focused
- Fluency in English, Dutch, French both in oral and written communication