Contract: Live Event Production Manager / US
|Location:||Washington, District of Columbia, US|
Live Event Production Manager - 934675
Working as the Live Event Manager for the End User Administration team, you will be primarily responsible for the production, management and execution of Live Virtual Events.
This includes producing Microsoft Live Events, driving virtual event adoption, managing associated vendors, and creating standard work for user self-service.
As part of this position, working remotely and at our headquarters in Washington D.C., you will also ensure that the needs of executive customers are met, and that continuous improvement occurs, with an end goal of automation and standardization in all elements.
- Acts as an expert in Microsoft Teams, Live Events and virtual event production.
- Produces Microsoft Teams Live Events.
- Coordinates with customers to drive adoption and self service.
- Establishes and Manages Virtual Event Vendor Relationships.
- This role reports directly to the Global IT Service Delivery Manager.
- Our customers are our associates, who are supported by local IT teams; the people in these local IT teams are your interface with the customer.
- Maintaining a good relationship with our global IT teams is key to your success.
- In your role you will need to be able to communicate with people at all levels in the organization and work with several of our suppliers and partners.
- You have at least 5 years hands-on experience producing virtual events in a corporate setting.
- You have experience teaching others about virtual events, and are comfortable teaching fellow support staff, as well as educating customers on how to conduct their own events.
- You can produce your own events, including pre-event coordination, talent coaching, live event production and post event activities.
- You are also well versed in top tier customer service, and executive level support.
- You are comfortable interfacing with all levels of leadership.
- You are calm under pressure and understand that pressing issues associated with live productions need to be address promptly and completely.
- Your areas of expertise are a combination of, but certainly not limited to, Microsoft Teams, Live Events and video production.
- Produce VIP level meetings using Microsoft Teams.
- Produce large scale webinars, town halls and all hands meetings using Microsoft Live Events.
- Develop Standard work for the execution of Live Events and Teams meetings.
- Drive adoption of self service, so that customers can address their own issues.
- Manage vendor relationships for top level productions.
- Develop standard work for other associates to use vendors.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS:
- Video editing for post event production a plus.
- Ability to work independently and with global customers.
- A high school diploma is required and a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, communications or a related field is preferred.