Ship’s Cook / Western Europe
One of the clients in the dredging industry are looking for a few Ship’s Cooks.
The project is in the UK an due to Brexit we need candidates who are living in the UK or Ireland. Please apply if you are that excellent chef for the client to work onboard their hopperdredger and cook the real British food for the crew!
The start will be half of April, duration 6 weeks.
What do they offer?
- A very interesting job
- A position which is one of the most appreciated onboard!
- Working in a beautiful industry: dredging
- Good salary
RequirementsOur ideal candidate for the position of ship's cook onboard a hopperdredger meets the following requirements:
- STCW certificates
- Valid certificate of competence Ship's Cook
- Valid seamansbook
- Living in the UK
- Of course: fluent English speaking and writing
- Experience as a Ship's cook