Contract: Chemical Manufacturing Technician / USA
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Torrance, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD152 - USD160 per day|
The client is recruiting a Chemical Manufacturing Technician to work on an initial 3-month contract.
- Carry out processing steps in a batch manufacturing environment.
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature and in which judgement is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Performs manufacturing and/or assembly of chromatographic media and/or components.
- Operates production equipment.
- Weighs, measures and checks raw material to assure batches manufactured contain proper ingredients and quantities.
- Maintain records and work area to comply with SOP's, company policies and in accordance with GMP/ISO 9000 standards.
- Performs other job-related duties as requested.
- Associates Degree or Other Certification in Chemistry preferred.
- Ensures all work is accurate and free of errors / defects.
- Attention to detail, pay specific attention to tasks sound judgement and reasoning.
- Able to perform basic mathematical equations and formulas.
- Strong organizational skill, plans and assigns resources in a detailed fashion.
- At least 1 years of Experience in Chemical batch processing
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021