Contract: Production Logistics Coordinator (30602) / The Netherlands
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for Production Logistics Coordinato based in the Breda Area (Netherlands) on an initial 12-month contract.
Main Responsibilities of the role
The Production Logistics Coordinator (PLC) role houses right within the heart of Site Operations. You're part of a Material Handling Group that bridges the Warehouse and Production departments. This group ensures flawless and reliable supply of 10+ different Production Lines, as well as making sure that produced finished product is routed to the Warehouse for storage.
As PLC, you will be responsible for your own dedicated processes, area and are a key-resource in ensuring reliable execution of the primary Drug-Product production process. You are an active individual that likes to roll up the sleeves, get things done and gets energy by seeing the physical results of you and your teams' daily contributions.
There are two main processes that a PLC executes daily; Prepping and Goods Movements.
1) Prepping: All verification- and preparation steps that take place prior to starting the primary production process on the lines. These activities are executed in a dedicated centralized preparation area within the production hall.
Role specific tasks:
- Preparing of picked Production Orders (POs) for the execution of production runs on all lines; verifying of picked materials for correctness, identity and quality. Entering data from the SAP Warehouse Management system into the PAS|X Manufacturing Execution System.
- Ensuring safety & quality (product/materials) to prevent any downstream impacts during the production process.
2) Goods Movements: All physical material & product flows in- and out of the Production department. Making sure that all needed materials are delivered On-Time-In-Full (OTIF) to the lines, as well as retrieving and moving all line-output back into the Warehouse for storage.
Role specific tasks:
* Bringing picked & staged POs from the Warehouse into the Production centralized preparation area.
* Bringing Kanban (consumable) materials from the Warehouse into Production, supplying the different lines individually (e.g. pallets, totes, boxes, tape, etc.).
* Bringing segregated empty waste containers from Warehouse into Production, supplying the different lines individually.
* Retrieving produced Finished- or Labeled Drug Product (FDP/LDP) from the different lines and moving them into the Warehouse for storage.
* Retrieving left-over (non-consumed) materials from finished POs out of the different lines individually and moving them into the Warehouse for storage.
* Retrieving full production waste containers from the different lines and moving them into the Warehouse for processing.
- Quality focused mindset and accuracy.
- Ability and personal preference for a physically active role.
- Level of working and thinking that equals MBO (secondary vocational) education.
- Relevant work experience in a Production and/or Logistics/Warehousing role.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical environment or another highly regulated industry (chemical, food).
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems and Warehouse Management Systems.
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written).
- Good Dutch language skills (spoken and written).