Contract: Facilities Technician I / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Miami, Florida, US|
Facilities Technician I - 934690 (Miami and Hialeah)
The Facilities Technician will help with the general repair and upkeep of business facilities and grounds.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plumbing repair and replacement.
- Open plumbing blockage.
- Demolition and building construction Framing and dry wall installation.
- Tile installation.
- Paint, patch dry wall and paint maintenance.
- Replace and install door.
- Repair doors, door handles and door closures.
- Repair and replace locks.
- Assist facilities and engineering to move furniture and machinery.
- Cleaning the facilities as needed.
- Repair and maintain roof. Help to assemble furniture and fixtures.
- Repair furniture.
- Wash window as needed.
- Knowledge of carpentry.
- General Facilities and Engineering help.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-5 years previous experience with facilities / construction.
- Able to lift 50lbs above head.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear.
- The employee must have the ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include ability to distinguish the nature of objects by using the eye.