Contract: Electronic Engineer / Indiana
|Salary:||USD264 - USD280 per day|
The client is recruiting a Electronic Engineer on behalf to work on an initial 9-month contract.
The Electronic Engineer defines and evaluates board and cable designs for system modules and components of multi-functional systems.
This position will have a focus of developing electronic systems that may include low level motion controllers, sensor interfaces and data acquisition, and system test bed utilities for electro-mechanical systems.
- Define and evaluate designs for operating system modules and components of electro-mechanical engineering systems
- Communicate and provide input for project status and project schedule updates
- Document efforts via established procedures using CAD systems
- Transfer technical documentation (drawings, specifications) into revision control system including creating and assembling Document Change Orders (DCOs)
- Establish electrical engineering specifications
- Identify critical design factors and risks that impact customer needs and regulatory requirements
- Fabricate breadboards and prototypes
- Develop test plans and test specifications
- Design verification experiments
- Bachelor´s degree with 0-2 years of experience
- Understanding/Experience of instrumentation design including electrical and mechanical components, stepper and servo motor control, data acquisition, sensors
- Understanding/Experience with electronic design including programmable logic, analog circuit design, microcontrollers, interfaces
- Product design experience with electro-mechanical devices preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot/analyze problems, and make recommendations