Production Technician I - HPLC / USA
|Location:||Torrance, California, USA|
Production Technician I - HPLC - 934743
The Production Technician I - HPLC is responsible for manufacturing a variety of different HPLC columns; will require excellent organization, good time management, and attention to detail.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pack different sorbents in column hardware (HPLC, Gemini, Heat, Semi-prep techniques required).
- Follow written instructions (SOP) for all critical processes.
- Follow all Safety procedures, including wearing appropriate protective equipment.
- Prepare packing solvents and slurry solvents according to written instructions.
- Material verification and Inspection.
- Data entry in TSA and AX computer systems.
- Schedule time efficiently to complete work (production cards) in order of priority.
- Keep all work areas, equipment, and tools neat, clean, and organized.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Typically less than 2 years of experience.
- Associates Degree or Other Certification preferred.
- Ensures all work is accurate and free of errors / defects.
- Requires analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Attention to detail, pay specific attention to tasks.
- Strong organizational skill, plans and assigns resources in a detailed fashion.