Principal Advisor - IS & IT, Procurement / Quebec
Principal Advisor - Information Systems and Technology, Procurement
- Regional leadership role within a global team
- Strong IT supplier management and category development
- Role based in Montreal, QC
About your role
As the Principal Advisor - Information Systems and Technology, Procurement you will be responsible for partnering with global category managers and regional Information Systems and Technology stakeholders to support the development and implementation of Information Systems and Technology category strategies.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and strategic procurement professional with a strong background in IT procurement. You are a natural leader with a passion for process improvement and transformation and can speak the language of today's information technology landscape.
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Information Systems and Technology Procurement you will:
- Provide regional leadership in supporting the development and ongoing implementation of global category strategies.
- Deliver long term value to internal stakeholders through successful supplier relationships and effective contract management.
- Be responsible for sourcing demand management and execution of regional sourcing activities.
- Lead the development of commercial and legal negotiation strategies as appropriate;
- Lead the contract implementation and management of nominated global suppliers & managing reporting on supplier performance, which includes ongoing evaluation of the suppliers' balanced scorecard for inclusion in global supply relationship management in order to ensure operations are running efficiently;
- Act as the primary contact within the region for Information Systems and Technology procurement;
- Lead a small team of category specialists.
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Extensive experience in IT procurement as well as a proven record of leading to drive successful commercial outcomes;
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal & external stakeholders to drive a culture of collaboration, participation and improvement is essential;
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in commerce, finance or information technology, Master's degree or MBA will be an asset;
- Working knowledge of commercial legal contracts in some or all key supplier locations e.g. Asia, Australia, Europe, US and Canada;
- Excellent written and spoken English & French is essential.
What we offer
Here is just a glimpse of the industry-leading rewards package:
- A safety-focused and inclusive working environment
- A competitive salary package with annual cash incentive awards
- Career development & education assistance to further your ambitions
- Access to top tier?family-friendly health and medical programs
- Excellent retirement plan
- A comprehensive leave policy that covers all moments that matter in life (vacation/annual, paid parental leave, short term sick leave, paid holidays)
- Ongoing individual wellbeing support for you and your family for personal and professional matter
- Generous employee share program