Software Systems Test Engineer / USA
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD448 - USD464 per day|
The client is currently recruiting a Software Systems Test Engineer to work on an 18-month contract.
- Develop and executes automated and manual test protocols.
- Prepare documentation required by FDA and ISO
- Interpret and evaluates test results, implementing innovative and effective test design solutions
- Submit progress reports and participates in technical reviews
- Assist in the establishment of functional specifications
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Agile Software Development Process.
- Write test plans/procedures/protocols based on Software Requirements documents.
- Strong working knowledge of C# applicable to generating automated test scripts.
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Suites (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Working knowledge with Azure Dev Ops, MS Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience developing and maintaining products in a regulated medical device environment (IVD industry)
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline and 2+ years of experience in the field of software verification and validation.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021