Contract: Supply Chain Specialist / US
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||North Carolina, US|
Supply Chain Specialist - 934841
*Day and night shift available.
- Picks, packs, verifies, and processes customer orders to be shipped via local couriers or commercial carriers using various software suites
- Creates and transmits carrier manifests using Worldlink
- Processes paperwork and packages for delivery to other clients locations
- Delivery of packages to regional airport as needed
- Notifies Customer Care and Key Accounts personnel of incomplete/inaccurate customer addresses
- Utilizes computers, printers and custom software in a Windows-based environment to complete tasks and ship final product.
- Manages department inventory using ERP software
- Troubleshoots problems, submits work orders accordingly, and communicates issues with management as necessary
- Adheres to safety regulations, SOPs, and contamination controls
- Communicates with all levels of peers and management
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
Education, Licensure, Certification, Registration
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Valid Driver's License required
- Proficiency in a variety of PC software programs with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred
- Previous shipping experience preferred
- Working knowledge of commercial shipping practices preferred
- Previous Supply Chain experience preferred.
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to handle internal and customer materials properly and safely
- Ability to task-switch and work efficiently
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule as dictated by business needs
- Ability to maintain accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to use aids and work instructions effectively to perform job functions
- Ability to interact professionally with customers, employees, vendors and all levels of management
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
- Ability to perform repetitive work or to perform continuously the same work, according to set procedures sequence or pace.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021