Contract: QC Analyst I / USA
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||West Sacramento, California, USA|
QC Analyst I - 934839
- Responsible for the routine quality control inspection and testing for the MicroScan microbiology product line.
- Job is performed in a laboratory environment.
- Testing is performed per predefined methods and incumbent ensures product performance meets published standards.
- Works as a team member to manage the work schedule.
- Generate, prepare and issue routine data for quality reports.
- Participate in quality and process improvement projects.
- Incumbent must have a basic knowledge of Microbiology principles.
- Experience in aseptic technique, environmental monitoring, problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong computer skills required.
BOUNDARY CONDITIONS/AUTHORITY LEVELS:
- Normally receives general instruction on routine work; detailed instruction on new assignments.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Adheres to policies and procedures.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in field with 0-2 year's experience
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021