Contract: SPS Subpackage Lead / USA
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
MISSIONS / SERVICE DIMENSIONS
* The service holder will be in charge of all the SPS Subpackage activities for Project including engineering, procurement, fabrication, testing, delivery and assistance to installation.
* Subpackage areas cover: 1. Christmas Tree (XT), Wellhead (WH) and 2.Manifold, Control System
* Adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to H3SE, implement H3SE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility and to comply with H3SE training requirements for the position.
* Adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to the Company Ethics and "Code of Conduct" policy and promote and enforce the Anti-Corruption Program in force.
For the Subpackage area:
* Ensure that HSE&Q issues are correctly handled in all SPS technical documentation. Raise subsequently comments, highlight deviations, unacceptable or unjustified design choices that could affect SPS equipment during fabrication, installation, production ...
* Be informed of SPS related Company Rules and Specifications (CR's/GS's), international norms and standards, extracting all the applicable requirements for the SPS package.
* Prepare documentation for SPS call for tender and contract document and review technical commercial proposals prior to contract award.
* Ensure that all engineering, fabrication, construction, testing, qualification pre- commissioning and commissioning aspects are suitably addressed during the different engineering phases by timely reviewing (or having reviewed) and validating the relevant SPS documentation issued by Contractor(s) (technical documentation / queries / derogation requests). Review and comment on contractor documentation taking into account contract reference document. Prepare responses to all technical requests from the contractor.
* Manage interface issues related to the discipline in close cooperation with SPS Engineering Leader and SPS Interface Leader.
* Review qualification procedures and follow-up of any qualification tests in close cooperation with engineer.
* Follow up contractor sub-supplier control process, participate in sub-supplier audits and, in particular, ensure that project requirements have been properly transmitted to the sub-suppliers and that they have been understood.
* During construction, ensure the responsibility for the right supervision and control of the fabrication and testing of all SPS equipment spread over several fabrication yards, ensuring that QA/QC and H3SE project policies and requirements are duly implemented, and controlling Contractors' achievements in accordance with contractual requirements in all areas.
* Perform company inspections as per the ITPs and ensure the supervision and control of:
o the follow-up of testing and qualification activities (SWT, CDT, FAT, EFAT, SIT, etc) performed by Contractor(s)
o the pre- commissioning, the commissioning of all SPS equipment and the whole preparation of the offshore installation, including the hand-over of such equipment to other package or Contractor(s) for installation
* Participate to project reviews as requested by 's referential (PR, DER, CSPP...).
* Ensure confidentiality of all the SPS documentation produced (whatever its support)
* Gather 'lessons learnt' and provide feedback to other entities as required and participate to Project close-out activities / report
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: High experience and technical expertise in Deep Water SURF projects
- Languages: English and French
- Professional Experience: At least 20 years
- Experience within project: At least 15 years
Previous experience of subpackage area leading activities will be a plus