Contract: Drilling Superintendent / Norway
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Drilling Superintendent, based in Stavanger. Please note that candidates must be resident in Norway at present.
* Manage all operations in such a manner that they safeguard the health, safety and integrity of all personnel, the environment and company assets in compliance with regulatory legislation and company standard.
* Facility integrity engineer for BOP and BOP control system, validate and approve MOC's towards barrier performance standard for BOP and BOP control system
* Advise the Drilling Supervisors in the execution of all well related operations. Co-ordinate and plan daily activities related to well operations in accordance with the approved program
* Make sure any deviation from the planned operations are undertaken in accordance with approved MOC Company's procedures
* Ensure that all operations are performed in accordance with legislative and company defined policies and procedures in a cost effective and safe manner
* Achieve company objectives by managing all operations drilling personnel in a professional manner and ensuring proper distribution of instruction and information consistent with company interactive management philosophy and promoting an open reporting culture.
* Ensure that he/she receives the Handover document of the Senior Drilling Supervisors, to make sure that the information flow is as clear and smooth as possible.
* Performs quarterly rig visit in order to keep a more direct contact with the offshore crew.
* Responsible for the equipment and personnel readiness vs planned and unplanned activities within the policies and procedures as laid down by the company
* Responsible for the medium and long term POB plans preparation to manage the interfaces with Production Operations and Project personnel as required
* Responsible for the quality control of the reporting (Synergi, DDR, FB01) in accordance with Company Management system and procedures
* Initiate third party equipment inspections as required
* Manage rig maintenance and maintain rig maintenance oversight (through Rig Contractor) and support any technical audit programs
* Monitor and control expenditure within budgeted limits through proper planning and efficient use of materials, equipment, services and personnel
* Issue and release call-off's for required materials and services accordingly to the program
* Ensure lessons learned and best practice are captured on a continuous basis and codified into the next procedures and standards.
* Validate Field Ticket Services and Job Report
* Validate DDR and 3rd party Feed Back reports
Experience & Qualifications:
* Genuine HSSE commitment
* Graduate Engineer preferred -Significant experience of Oil & Gas Industry experience incl. 10 years of drilling execution experience
* Drilling Activities: Drilling Operation, Horizontal Drlg, Dril. Fluids & Cement &Cem.Op.Design/Operat., Well drilling experience
* Completion Activities: Completion activity and workover operation, Gas Lift, ESP completion, Perforating Technique, Compl.& WO experience
* Advanc.Compl.-WO-Rigless: Intelligent Completions
* High Profile Drilling: Extended Reach Drilling, Wellbore Stability/Sand
* Production/Prediction & Control
* E&P Management: Standard Workflow - Best Practices