Contract: Back Office Supply chain (30639) / The Netherlands
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for Associate Supply Chain - CS Back Office based in the Breda Area (Netherlands) on an initial 7 month contract.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Works with other CS sub teams to ensure set up of pre-order entry
tasks is done.
- Screens and acts on incoming orders by determining the correct order
process, i.e.: standard, specialized, sample, make to order, imlygic
- Provides services, monitoring shipments and pro-actively handles
billing and shipping blocks issues
- Prepares export documentation
- Arranges transport if necessary outside default set up
- Sets up special shipping, packaging and/or invoice instructions.
- Process STO orders where applicable
- Timely resolution of drug product issues or transport issues affecting
timely and in full shipping to customers
- Takes a proactive approach to identifying breakdowns in service or
systems, information flows and processes.
- Ensures knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to
date, including various applicable controlled documents
- Provides departmental support upon request
- Identifies & initiates process improvements
- Experience in similar of related disciplinary and/or international environment
- Computer skills and ERP experience
- Experience with order related issue handling in a Supply Chain environment
- Problem solving skills
- Some experience following standard processes and procedures
- Ability to set priorities and timely escalation
For more information on this role email me for a completely confidential chat about this role and other opportunities using the reference number: 934911
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021