Contract: Clinical Statistician / US
|Location:||Waukegan, Illinois, US|
The client is hiring a Clinical Statiscisian in Northern Illinois right now!! We need you to join the team immediately!! Take a look below and apply if you think you have what it takes!
* 8 years of experience in clinical SAS programming - drafting ADaM specifications, ADaM programming and TLF programming.
* In-depth understanding of SAS programming concepts and techniques related to drug development.
* Experienced in leading Safety data analysis for a study or compound, ISS or integrating data or across multiple clinical studies.
* In-depth understanding of CDISC Standards and creation of pooled data for integrated summary of safety analysis or for safety monitoring
* Experienced in leading statistical programming activities such as ADaM programming, Tables, listings, patient profiles, IB, DSUR, PSUR, Integrated Summary of Safety, Annual Safety Reports and/or other safety analysis.
* In-depth understanding of the drug development process, including experience with regulatory filings.
* B.S or M.S in Computer Science, Statistics or related field.