Contract: Global Product Technical Engineer / US
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, US|
Global Product Technical Engineer - 934982
- Provide on-site service support, including installation, repair, modifications, and preventive maintenance for in-house instrumentation.
- Complete documentation for all service activities
- Review products and distribute troubleshooting aids for field personnel.
- Document and distribute technical information regarding resolutions to field problems, hardware and software changes, and product quality improvements.
- Determine appropriate preventive maintenance procedures, parts kits, and schedules to ensure effective on going instrument maintenance.
- Review service manual documentation to ensure accuracy and current revision levels.
- Perform in-house testing of hardware and software changes prior to distribution.
- Ensure that all supporting documentation is accurate and complete.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor´s degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent knowledge is required.
- An AA will be accepted as well.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in manufacturing, field service, or related industry experience, is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Must have demonstrated troubleshooting and analytical problem solving skills.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021