Contract: Instrument & Control Systems Maintenance Engineer / Algeria
|Salary:||GBP525 - GBP575 per day + Accommodation, Transport, Flights, Medical|
Control Systems Maintenance Engineer
The client is one of the leading Gas producers in North Africa. As part of post pandemic restructuring the client is looking for two experienced Instrument & Control Systems Engineers with in depth experience of commissioning and maintenance of control systems for major rotating equipment packages.
This is a long term (2-3 years assignment) offered as a rotational assignment (28 days on / 28 days off) based on site in remote Algeria. The client will provide transport, accommodation and subsistence in line with industry standards.
The selected candidate will:
- Provide technical engineering oversight during the commissioning, start up and operations of new rotating equipment at CPF.
- Participate in Management of Change process for design modifications and their implementation.
- Ensure safety critical equipment is identified and appropriate maintenance, inspection and test plans are in place.
- Hardware and software modifications of different packages: GE Frame V & Frame VI turbines. Also, Man Turbo, Solar Mars, Generators etc
- Troubleshooting and start-up support for the feed gas compressors (Man Turbo) and export compressors (Nuovo Pignone)
- Participate in various technical reviews (HAZID, HAZOP, and PTR) and SIL, as required.
- Provided service for the metering packages (, Daniel Flow Computers, turbine flowmeters, density transmitters, dew point transmitters, etc)
Equipment Commissioned and Maintained
- General Electric LM2500 - Commissioning, Maintenance, Troubleshooting
- GE SPEEDTRONIC™ Mark VI TCS - Implementation, Commissioning, Maintenance,
- CCC Train View, Series 3+ - Commissioning, Maintenance.
- Siemens SGT 100 - responsible for all instrument, control, and protection systems
- Solar Generators - Commissioning, Start-up, Troubleshooting, Maintenance.
- Solar TT Design, Cimplicity, Wondeware Intouch - HMI Config
- Cerberus, Honeywell Notifier, Draeger - Maintenance, Troubleshooting of F&G systems
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years industry experience in large upstream oil and gas projects.
- Highly competent and knowledgeable in Controls and Instrumentation Process Control, Safety Control Systems and Fire and Gas.
- Proficiency in ICSS (DCS+SIS+F&G): YOKOGAWA CENTUM 3000 R3, FOXBORO, DELTA V, ABB, HONEYWELL EXPERION C 300. SIS (Safety Instrumented System +ESD): TRICONEX SIS, TMR and Yokogawa PROSAFE.
- Extensive experience with all major brands of F&G Systems: Draeger, Honeywell Notifier, MSA, General Monitors, Crowcon, VESDA
- Knowledge of Monitoring System, Bentley Nevada 3500 and System 1
- Commands exceptional communication and relationship management skills; able to form positive and productive relationships with clients, contractors, staff and senior managers
- Bilingual English/French. Able to communicate effectively in both languages
- Good knowledge of International Codes, Standards and recommended practices such as ISA, API, NEC, NFPA, IEC.
- Good knowledge of Communications Protocols: HART, MODBUS, FIELDBUS, PROFIBUS.
If you have the skills and experience to perform well in this role we want to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply, upload a copy of your latest CV for consideration.