Contract: Associate Customer Support Ops / The Netherlands
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for an Associate Customer Support Ops for based in the Breda Area (Netherlands) on an initial 12- month contract.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Business Super User performing Order-To-Cash (OTC) and Plant to Stock (PTS)
- Act as 1st line support for ERP systems for EU supply chain in area of OTC & PTS such as ERP, reporting tools & systems. This includes business user access management & training, troubleshooting , NC support for systems and system enhancements.
- EDI setup & IDOC monitoring
- Own preparation of monthly and yearly departmental performance KPIs
- Ownership of part of master data maintenance in ERP system.
- Own complete/part of month-end & year-end activities for EU Supply Chain.
- Product launch assessment for Sales area data from ERP system point of view
- Monitors stock comparison and resolves stock related issues on a daily basis and on a monthly basis as part of SOX.
- Communicates stock related topics with Local Service Providers (LSPs)
- Support process improvement initiatives and projects as Business Tester for execution of user acceptance tests for system changes and related documentation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in logistics, economics or information technology
- 0-2 years experience in the international supply chain (OTC, PTS)
- Working with MS Office and experience with preference of working with SAP
- Good understanding system in/outbound processes, and regional differences where LSP's are maintained.
- Strong analytical skills (incl. MS Excel)
- Good communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication
- Preferred to have and knowledge of SAP OTC and PTS along with the related business processes.
- Business Acceptance testing hands on experience for ERP systems
- EDI/IDOC communication knowledge in SAP
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021