Contract: Marketing Automation Systems & Analytics Specialist II / USA
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
Marketing Automation Systems & Analytics Specialist II - 935093 (REMOTE)
The Marketing Automation Systems & Analytics Specialist will help define and establish marketing automation, customer data management and marketing analytics excellence.
In this role you will leverage technology, data and curiosity to help a team of campaign marketers work smarter, faster and be more effective by enhancing the applications, process and analytics that drive our marketing automation efforts.
Key responsibilities include managing our marketing automation platform, Eloqua, to optimize lead generation, automated trigger and nurture programs, customer data management and governance, delivery of marketing analytics reports and maintenance of analytics architecture.
This individual will be responsible for the integrity of the marketing automation architecture and maintaining best practice integrations with associated systems.
You will work closely with the Manager of Digital and Content Marketing to support the execution of our marketing campaigns.
You will provide insights to aid in campaign optimization, leveraging data from across the marketing stack.
Eloqua Platform Support:
* Apply your expertise on the technical configuration, integration and coordination of our Eloqua instance and processes
* Ensure Eloqua programs and segments are configured to deliver accurate targeting and reporting for our campaign marketers, and high-quality leads to our sales team
* Design and sustain durable processes in Eloqua and its integrations to ensure best practices in campaign lead management
* Find and fix inaccuracies, make workflows efficient, ensure operational programs are set up correctly and run flawlessly and ensure the integrity of newly imported and existing data
* Optimize the Eloqua instance with correct folder structures and templates
* Monitor and ensure lead data integrity, flow and routing within and between Eloqua and SFDC
* Develop multi-step nurture and trigger campaign templates and best practices for use by others
* Launch and optimize email campaigns, including standardizing templates, setup, testing, scheduling and tracking
* Empower marketers to operate campaigns from inception to execution in a self-service manner program and asset templates
* Ensure all leads and contacts being marketed to are in compliance with legal regulations globally
* Deliver timely reporting and insights leveraging data from Eloqua Insights, Google Analytics and other sources of marketing channel data
* Help develop and support full reporting from initial contact to revenue booked to measure ROI by campaign, channel, program and lead source
* Maintain Analytics architecture across connected (and un-connected) systems and data sources, ensuring timely, accurate and efficient channel measurement
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent experience required
* 5+ years of experience in Eloqua, including in-depth knowledge of platform configuration, Eloqua Insights and creation of B2B lead generation campaigns required (Eloqua Certified Expert preferred)
* Experience and expert level knowledge in Google Analytics required
* Experience in Salesforce.com (SFDC) required
* Demonstrated expertise in marketing analytics reporting and digital marketing attribution modeling required
* Experience with alternative marketing automation systems, Content Management Systems (specifically Sitecore) and technical search engine optimization (SEO) preferred
* Ability to independently identify and solve problems within Marketing Automation Systems
* Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven work environments
* Proven ability to influence, work, collaborate, and communicate globally with peers
* Diagnostics Industry work experience preferred