Contract: Archives Records Specialist / USA
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Redwood City, California, USA|
|Salary:||Up to GBP200 per day|
Key Accountabilities/Core Job Responsibilities:
- Accurately track and report daily work progress to provide metrics for use in status reports to management.
- Demonstrate accuracy and proficiency in all activities.
- Adherence to safety guidelines pertaining to office and warehouse environments.
- Compliance to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Sorting through physical records to:
- Create an inventory of the records;
- Organize the records;
- Gather metadata for the records on excel RMA sheet in preparation for the migration into RIMS;
- Box records;
- Prepare boxes for shipment to offsite storage vendor;
- As directed, utilize the records archiving IT system, RIMS.
- All activities are executed per records management requirements.
- Proven attention to detail, specifically with typing and organizational skills.
- Competency and experience working with Microsoft Excel (intermediate skill level is acceptable).
- Ability to work with Word and Power Point.
- Ability to lift containers of 25 pounds or more.
- Clerical experience (sorting, collating and filing).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to time-manage efficiently.
- Using Document and/or Record Management IT Systems or equivalent. High school diploma or GED. College coursework is preferable.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021