Contract: Quality Inspector / US
|Location:||Florence, Kentucky, US|
|Salary:||Up to USD19 per annum|
The client is currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector based in Florence, KY on an initial 9 month contract.
The Quality Inspector position is a lab assistant that will work closely with the Quality team. Daily duties will include:
- Adherence to GMP standards.
- Understanding of flow and process to the collection and identification of Raw materials that include Chemicals, Packaging, and corrugated.
- Area is fast paced with opportunities to have initial job role expand as knowledge progresses.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school graduate with 1-3 years' experience in a regulated (FDA, ISO, & GMP) that is fast paced and varied that requires attention to detail of documentations.
- Good work attendance a must.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Team member needs to be motivated to grow into a self-directed associate that is focused on strong output in a timely manner.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and Outlook.
- We typically don't work weekends but our main goal is support of production and if they have a need, we will make that happen, if weekend work is required!
- Training will be during those previous stated hours as well.
Additional Job Details: The working shift will be days, 6:30 to 4:30, Monday through Friday with Overtime as needed.