Contract: Qualification Engineer II (7340) / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for Laboratory Equipment specialist based in Haarlem (Netherlands) on an initial 6- month contract.
The laboratory equipment specialist is responsible for assessing and qualification of sophisticated high-end Laboratory equipment.
- Bachelor or Master degree in analytical chemistry/pharmacy or equivalent experience
- Compliance should be your second 'nature'
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong analytical oriented mindset.
- Experience with working in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience with TrackWise Harmony
- Experience at least 2-3 yrs
- Good knowledge of laboratory equipment calibration & qualification
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical quality systems and production processes
- Good knowledge of GAMP-5
- Good scientific analytical attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Results oriented