Contract: Business Process Analyst / Project Manager / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Waukegan, Illinois, US|
|Salary:||GBP264 - GBP304 per day|
The client is currently recruiting for a Business Process Analyst / Project Manager. This contracted position is set to last through the end of 2022 with the possibility of extension.
The Business Process Analyst is part of the Supply Chain organization and is the main driver for Supply Chain process improvements and governance. The analyst has in-depth system and process knowledge of all the key processes and its interdependencies. The analyst will also act as an advisor for the Management on business process strategies and will give direction to business on (data) governance to make sure that data and business processes are aligned, with high-performance, agile processes as result.
The Analyst will be part of a Global Supply Chain team responsible for integrating third party logistics warehouses across the network in multiple regions. They will work as part of the team to role out the Target Operating Model, utilizing EDI and various SAP modules.
The Analyst will have strong project management skills, SAP knowledge and excellent communication skills and will be able to work cross functionally ensuring alignment with stakeholders
- Responsible for meeting/workshop preparation.
- Responsible for facilitating and leading process workshops
- Responsible for creation and update of project plans
- Responsible for requirements gathering and supporting the disposition of those requirements.
- Responsible for tracking project tasks , creation of status reports and delivery of same to Management
- Responsible for updating global operating procedures.
- Supports the review and update of functional requirement specification and process design documentation.
- Effectively lead cross-functional project team meetings
- Support data verification
- Prepare test scripts and support user requirements testing.
- Coordinate project cutover and go live activities.
- Bachelor level degree required preferably in Operations, Supply Chain or Business Management
- APICS certification - desired but not required
- 3 years work experience in a supply chain environment
- Hands-on experience applying lean manufacturing, 6- Sigma, and advanced planning and control methods and proven capability to manage and implement change management programs
- Excellent leader for a multidisciplinary team from all levels and functions of the organization
- Excellent helicopter view and analytical skills
- Strong cross functional collaboration with supply chain users
- Working Knowledge of SAP/JDA and/or other similar systems
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills (must)