Contract: Associate Scientist / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Salary:||GBP208 - GBP256 per day|
Contract position within the Precision Medicine Pathology group. Primary requirements include:
- Supporting the PMED pathology scientists by providing histological and laboratory deliverables.
- Practical and/or educational laboratory experience working in a research histology lab, or clinical anatomical pathology lab.
- Experience with sectioning on microtome and cryostat
- Experience with multiple slide staining platforms
- Collaborative and positive mentality with the ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Experience with cell lines and aseptic techniques
Histology and IHC
- FFPE or frozen tissue sectioning
- H&E and/or IHC staining
- Labeling and printing blocks and slides
- Filing blocks and slides
- Scanning slides with Aperio scanners
- Culture/maintain multiple mammalian cell lines
- Freezing and banking cell lines for assays
- Assist with shipping and sample operations as needed
- Assist with clinical sample management team as needed
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences in Biology or related fields preferred.
- ELN experience
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021