Contract: Warehouse Specialist / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Waukegan, Illinois, USA|
- Perform loading/unloading of trailers, tanks and tanker trucks.
- Perform material inventory management and compliance checks on tanks and warehouses per EPA, RCRA, DOT, DEA regulations.
- Empty container management via crushing, washing, stacking and trailer loading/unloading.
- Prepare and process all Clinical and DEA material per requirements via the appropriate systems, Arcos/Key Interface system and IRT systems.
- Perform material logistics throughout North Chicago site.
- Efficiently and effectively perform empty container management to achieve no backlog.
- Coordinate material flow activity in P1, P3 and C15 staging areas.
- Prepare Manifest
- Regularly lift a minimum of 50 pounds per activity.
- Climb Ladders/walk on catwalks.
- Operate power equipment for material handling.
- Respond to visual warning indicators.
- Work with chemicals and in a hot/cold environment.
- Wear a respirator.
- Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day).
- Comfortable working in an indoor and outdoor environment
Must be able to become CDA (Certified Drug Agent)
Must have an up to date Forklift certification
High School diploma or equivalent
- Knows, follows, and maintains department procedures, policies, guidelines, compliance and safety rules/procedures relating to normal duties.
- Identifies potential safety, environmental and compliance issues.
- Failure to adhere to basic operating procedures and unattentiveness to tanker/drum loading can result in a potential serious safety and environmental incident.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021