Contract: Project Manager / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Waukegan, Illinois, USA|
|Salary:||GBP256 - GBP304 per day|
- Responsible for compliant activities related to US and global events planned within the Business Services Group.
- Ensuring program and individual HCP compliance and/or transparency are completed per the requirements of global, federal, and state government reporting and regulations.
- Providing analytical, operational, and customer-centered support to all BSG stakeholders and internal team members.
- Manage/Direct workload within workgroup from initiation through closeout
- Provide clients with seamless customer service and a consistently high level of quality
- Identify and manage project risks and issues and escalate compliance and financial challenges as appropriate
- Lead innovations through lessons learned and best practice sessions.
- Continually build knowledge of relevant industry tools, trends and regulatory requirements
- Participate and provide input on BSG policy governance
- Comply with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures
- Participate in therapeutic area meetings to provide functional area updates
- Identify opportunity to enhance systems by being the voice of the team
- Help define business rules and lead training and implementation within team
- Secure necessary data for metrics and monitor KPIs
- Streamline/create processes that will drive department efficiencies
- Identify inconsistencies with processes and lead issue resolutions
- Manages overall Process Improvements, Change Management & Training for functional area
- Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
- Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission- critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
- Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
- 1-6 years' experience
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021