Contract: Development Scientist II / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, USA|
|Salary:||USD304 - USD320 per day|
Development Scientist II
Contract length: 6 months
Location: Chaska, MN
The client is currently recruiting a Development Scientist II to work on a 6-month contract.
- Review test results for experimental error and determines if repeats are required; participates in planning studies for the development, evaluation and optimization of assay(s)
- Maintain well organized laboratory notebooks in compliance with relevant procedures; and supports post-launch to resolve performance and/or quality issues.
- Assisting in the evaluation and implementation of protein chemistries new and existing across all platforms, focusing on IMAGE and LX/DXC.
- Performing experiments as defined and planned by supervisor.
- Reviewing the test results for experimental error and determines if repeats are required.
- Participate in planning studies for development, optimization, and failure investigations of protein assay(s)
- Maintain well organized laboratory notebooks in compliance with relevant procedures, and support post-launch (MRB) to resolve performance and/or quality issues for our protein/serology immunoassay chemistries.
- S. with 2+ years experience in Laboratory experience.
- Working with automated instruments and/or immunoassay experience preferred.
- Good laboratory technique with some analytical expertise.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Ability to problem solve is a must.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing task environment and with variety of tasks.
- The ability to multi-task is also required.
- Good organizational skills important.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021