Contract: Clinical Research Assistant / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Waukegan, Illinois, USA|
|Salary:||Up to GBP136 per day|
Minimum Experience Required:
- 1-2 years of work experience in a clinical or research environment
- Documented proficiency in Cardiac Arrhythmia (must have experience) recognition (knowledge check will be included in the interview process)
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Review protocols and comply with study-specific activities that impact telemetry areas of responsibility.
- Communicates in an appropriate and professional manner with study subjects and unit personnel.
- Maintain accurate and complete source data.
- Perform study protocol related activities, i.e. telemetry monitoring, etc., as assigned.
- Assist with telemetry monitoring system set-up and preparation of telemetry transmitters and related documentation.
- Participate in continuous cardiac telemetry monitoring of study subjects, as required by the study protocols, and seek assistance as needed.
- Assist with telemetry data review in the telemetry monitoring system and generation of holter reports, as appropriate.
- Maintain safety and confidentiality of study subjects throughout the study.
- Understands and complies with SOPs, FDA regulations, and basic GCP requirements.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021