Contract: Clinical Supply Chain Specialist / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for a Clinical Supply Chain Specialist based in the Breda Area (Netherlands) on an initial 12-month contract.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Contributes to department by ensuring quality of tasks provided by self and others
- Timely initiation and closure of change control, deviation and/or Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) records.
- Extends capabilities of clinical planning department by working closely with senior staff/experts within and outside the internal organization.
- Provides training and guidance to others
- Timely delivery of projects
- Contributes to project led as subject matter expert by other function's representative
- Identifies and deliver improvements of departmental and cross functional processes and documents
- Own and manage class minor and major deviations and trend investigations records and lead root cause analysis sessions
- Own and manage CAPA and CAPA EV records, ensuring that they are implemented as intended.
- Owning Change control records Level 1/2/3
- Maintains Metrics for Global Setup lead team
- Contributes to monthly Workforce planning cycle
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in logistics, business administration or life science.
- Typically 5 year's relevant working experience, preferably in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry,
- Typically 5 year's relevant working experience in an international and regulated environment
- Advanced understanding of fundamentals of logistics principles
- Typically 3 year's relevant working experience in project leadership and project management techniques
- Advanced experience in MS Office applications
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021