Contract: Electrical/Electro-Mechanical Assembly / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Davis, California, USA|
Electrical/Electro-Mechanical assembly candidates should have the ability to work accurately and be able to follow schematics and instructions precisely. This position requires excellent manual dexterity and the ability to work with small components and hand tools. Must have the ability to work with 22-32awg. Assembly Technicians will need a keen eye for detail and quality while working in a fast-paced environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to work with wire gauges between 22-32awg.
* Follow Standardized Work practices.
* Performs highly complex electrical and electro-mechanical assemblies from detailed blueprints and verbal/written instructions with minimal supervision.
* Performs troubleshooting activities on a variety of highly complex electrical and electro-mechanical assemblies for Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV) and Tether Management Systems (TMS).
* Performs inspections of electrical and electro-mechanical assemblies to ensure it matches assembly prints and work instructions.
* Perform a variety of warehouse functions.
* Incorporates problem solving and process improvements into work flow.
* Minimum of 5 years of electrical or electro-mechanical assembly experience.
* Must be able to work with 22-32awg.
* Knowledge of strain gauge assembly preferable.
* Ability to read and understand basic process assembly drawings, bill of materials and electrical schematics.
* Proficient in the use of small hand tools (soldering iron, wire strippers, hand cutters, tweezers and crimpers).
* Familiar with soldering and de-soldering techniques.
* Training in IPC A-610 standard or similar standard.
* Ability to work overtime. Required Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
* Ability to problem solve and make decisions while following company policies.
* Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment effectively while meeting deadlines.
* Ability to contribute to a positive work environment adhering to the company's Principles of Integrity.
* Regularly required to stand, walk, bend, kneel, for long periods of time.
* Manual dexterity using hands, fingers, and arms to push, pull, reach, grab, hold, and lift.
* Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
* Frequent use of computer and close viewing of monitor
* Regular, repetitive arm/hand motion (crimping, soldering, wire stripping, etc.)
* Work on concrete floors, wearing steel toes boots up to 8-12 hours a day.