IT Team Lead / ScotlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Based in either the Aberdeen or Inverness Head office, the client now have an excellent new opportunity for an IT Team Lead to ensure the successful delivery of the Groups International and Domestic IT related operations.
The successful applicant will ensure the successful delivery of including but not limited to the design, implementation and operations of computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
The successful candidate will hold a relevant qualification and have a proven experience of successfully leading the delivery of IT services. The successful candidate should also have knowledge and technical understanding in the following areas:
Systems & OS
- Experience in Windows Server 2008 to 2019
- Experience in Exchange Server 2016 & O365 Hybrid
- VMWare, RDS & WVD
- Windows 10, Office 2016, O365, SharePoint & Team's
- Microsoft: Active Directory & Azure, GPO's, DNS & DHCP
- Patch Management
- Experience in SQL server is preferred
Computer hardware & network implementation
- Experience with Cisco Networking devices
- VPN's & Wireless Access Points