Contract: Vistex Support Specialist 30714 / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for Vistex Support Specialist based in the Breda Area (Netherlands) on an initial 6-month contract.
You will be joining their Enterprise Platforms & Corporate Functions Information System team; a young and dynamic DevOps team; focus is global, except US, based in Breda.
The EPCF IS team is responsible to support the SAP, Vistex and related systems capabilities.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- As Vistex Support Specialist you will be engaged in increasing number of projects and the day-to- day support of the Vistex application.
- You will manage operational incidents and requests and assist in the escalated triage of support issues, working with diverse user groups.
- You recognize trends in incidents and contribute to continuous improvement of the Vistex platform.
- Next to that you become part of the ex-US Contracts & Pricing Vistex Product Team and partake in the agile delivery of Order-to-Cash projects and enhancements.
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs and technical specifications.
- Bachelor level education;
- At least 5 years of experience with IS systems in a GMP environment or Pharma industry;
- Experience with Vistex;
- Proficiency in SAP SD;
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedules and be accountable.
- Experience with system and application monitoring.
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills and an ability to work directly with users to understand incidents and drive continuous improvements.
- An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions.
- Affinity to work in a Product Team / DevOps environment and Agile mind set.