Contract: SPS System & Interface Leader / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
MISSIONS / SERVICE DIMENSIONS
* The service holder will be in charge of all activities related to the SPS System Operability, Integrity and Reliability during Engineering as well as managing the interfaces with Field Operation, Flow Assurance, UFR, FPSO and Drilling.
* The system engineering scope encompasses consolidation of input data and preparation of the transverse analyses across SPS package work packs (Basis of Design, Flow Assurance and thermal analyses, Chemical Analysis, Functional drawings (equipment schematics, P&IDs, drill centers layout), Overall system logic, Transverse Philosophies, Operation preparation, Reliability Analysis, System synthetic documentation (handbook, animation), etc..
* Ensure that the identified SPS systems and items, will be integrated on the overall subsea system, therefore interfacing with UFR and Drilling, as well as on the Topside System ie. interfacing with FPSO and ICSS.
* Liaise permanently with other technical engineers in order to ensure adequacy and consistency of the technical solutions and more generally, of the development of SPS System.
* Adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to H3SE, implement H3SE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility and to comply with H3SE training requirements for the position.
* Adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to the Company Ethics and "Code of Conduct" policy and promote and enforce the Anti-Corruption Program in force.
* Ensure system integrity and reliability and follow up specific subsea equipment components, manufacturing, assembly and tests up to completeness of the Operating and Maintenance Manuals.
* Interface actively with other SPS discipline engineers and other package engineers as necessary on all engineering, procurement, constructability, commissioning, operability and maintainability matters, in order to ensure consistency of the work.
* Liaise with the other Package Engineers (FPSO, UFR, etc.) for the management of interfaces related to the discipline.
* Participate in the installation and tests, define and organize commissioning wrt the discipline, as well as the handover to Operation teams.
* To ensure adequate and timely reporting to the SPS Technical Leader (progress, concerns), and, as a general manner, anticipates problems, optimizes, improves, offers solutions with regards to his discipline.
* Provide some support to follow up of UFR Pre-Feed activities conducted in parallel of the SPS Pre-Feed activities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: High experience and technical expertise in Deep Water SPS & UFR projects
- Professional Experience: At least 20 years
- Experience within project: At least 15 years
Previous experience of system engineering and interface will be a plus