Contract: Manufacturing Technician (2nd Shift) / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Carlsbad, California, USA|
|Salary:||Up to GBP18 per annum|
The client is seeking a detail-oriented Manufacturing Technician. This role is responsible for meeting daily customer demand and production schedules.
The Manufacturing Technician ensures safety and quality standards are always maintained. The Manufacturing Technician will assemble products by using a variety of specialized equipment, fixtures, work instructions and test equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly produce/assemble/test medical devices.
- Work with Manufacturing Lead and/or Specialist to ensure customer demand and the production schedules are met.
- Use basic problem solving skills to ensure stable operation of the work cell.
- Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labor to Manufacturing Lead or Production Supervisor.
- Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities within designated work area.
- Sustain lean manufacturing and 5S activities.
- Participate as an active member of the production team and assist in product processing.
- Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the company's Quality System.
- Follow detailed production/assembly/testing instructions, processes and procedures.
- Complete required documentation relating to regulatory requirements.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Utilize DBS concepts and tools in the performance of daily activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating procedures, and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications.
- Ability to work with others collaboratively.
- Medical device manufacturing experience.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Must not have any chemical allergies: Work areas may contain adhesives, solvents, and chemical processes.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arm's length, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.
- Must be willing and able to conform to cleanroom practices with regard to apparel and personal hygiene.