Contract: Production Technician - Advanced / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||West Sacramento, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD136 - USD152 per day|
Production Technician - Advanced - 935450
- Operation of high throughput automated filling and packaging line for molecular diagnostics products
- Initial training will be on immunoassay product lines
- Complete batch records and review process for products
- Read, understand and follow company and department standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to policies and procedures to reflect operations; ensure FDA, ISO and related regulatory requirements are consistently met.
- Update and maintain personal training record electronically Experience/Requirements:
- 2 year degree or higher preferred; Minimum high school degree or equivalent.
- Understanding Lean Manufacturing concepts and applications and work experience in a clean room environment, a plus
- Must have three plus years related experience in manufacturing.
- Must have experience in GMP, ISO, or FDA environments; medical device manufacturing preferred
- Computer experience with some proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail; a team player & perform well under deadlines
- Prioritizes own work to complete assignments on a timely basis
- Acts independently as appropriate
- Able to work in a team environment