Contract: Development Scientist II / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, US|
|Salary:||USD288 - USD320 per day|
Development Scientist II - 935443
The Development Scientist assists in the evaluation and implementation of new technologies.
The incumbent performs experiments as defined and planned by supervisor; reviews test results for experimental error and determines if repeats are required; participates in planning studies for the development, evaluation and optimization of assay(s); maintains well organized laboratory notebooks in compliance with relevant procedures; and supports post-launch to resolve performance and/or quality issues.
The position will involve assisting in the evaluation and implementation of protein chemistries new and existing across all platforms, focusing on IMMAGE and LX/DXC.
Performing experiments as defined and planned by supervisor.
Reviewing the test results for experimental error and determines if repeats are required.
The Development Scientist will participate in planning studies for development, optimization, and failure investigations of protein assay(s); maintain well organized laboratory notebooks in compliance with relevant procedures, and support post-launch (MRB) to resolve performance and/or quality issues for our protein/serology immunoassay chemistries.
Duties will include:
- Protocol writing, Protocol execution, Instrument operation and understanding of its functioning, Statistical Data Analysis, Report writing, Failure investigations, Presentation of Results, Instrument maintenance.
- B.S. with 2+ years experience in Laboratory experience.
- Working with automated instruments and/or immunoassay experience preferred.
- Good laboratory technique with some analytical expertise.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Ability to problem solve is a must.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing task environment and with variety of tasks. The ability to multi-task is also required.
- Good organizational skills important.