Contract: Setting-Out Engineers / IrelandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is seeking Setting-Out Engineers (Permanent Roles) for various locations throughout Munster.
- Checking and setting out, levelling and surveying the site with the use of total stations/robotics and GPS units
- Checking plans, drawings and setting out co-ordination
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Preparing reports and drawings as required for the construction manager
- Pro-active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
- A relevant qualification in a CSA related discipline
- Ideally 2+ years relevant industry experience
- A full Irish driving licence and own car
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021