Packaging Assembler / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||San Jose, California, USA|
You will be joining a team that manufactures complex reagent sets for precise analysis of biomolecules. This requires problem solving skills, teamwork, time management, and a commitment to excellence in performing hands-on packaging. You will also be responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform the physical or administrative tasks involved in the packaging, receiving, labeling, storing and assemble of THS chip readers.
- Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices; maintain records of received goods and reject unsatisfactory items.
- Prepare and maintain records of packed products.
- Prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- Be able to investigate inventory discrepancies and find root causes and countermeasures.
- Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting when they malfunction, and calling for repairs.
- Must follow standardized work.
- Possess ability to communicate clearly.
- Team player. Willing to do what it takes to meet our goals.
- Quick Learner.
- Oracle experience is a must.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Demonstrable experience in packaging.
- Ability to troubleshoot small equipment.
- More than 5 years packaging experience.
- Worker may be expected to lift/carry up to 20 pounds