Contract: Production Technician - Advanced / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Hebron, Kentucky, USA|
|Salary:||USD120 - USD144 per day|
Production Technician - Advanced - 935411
* Performs the set-up, calibration, testing, and troubleshooting of analytical laboratory instruments. Specific examples, but not limited to, include pH meter, conductivity meter, osmolality meter, and particle analyzer.
* Must be able to operate analytical balance. * Experience in wet chemistry testing or with general chemistry/science background.
* Must be able to perform pH titration.
* Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures (SOPs) and/or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines.
* Applies basic analytical skills or scientific methods or operational processes to perform straightforward activities.
* Performs in-process sampling and testing during production using analytical laboratory instruments with strict adherence to SOPs per GMP and GDP.
* Performs out of specification (OOS) testing as necessary.
* Documents test results with strict adherence per GMP and GDP.
* Maintains and organizes instrument calibration and maintenance logbook.
* Must be able to perform moderate to complex test methods by following written procedure.
* Must possess basic computer skills which are required for data management and daily operations.
* Performs daily cleaning of the in-process lab at the end of the business day.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs periodically.
* Must be able to move and stand over an extended period.
* Must be willing to work the third-shift hours from 3:00 am to 11:30 am (30 minutes lunch break).
* Must be willing to work overtime as necessary.
* Must be attention to details.
* Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers.
* Must be willing to perform all tasks as requested.